Before Going to Ads:
- Do your website be marked as secure by Google.(Do you have an SSL certificate ?)
- Please, please don’t link to your homepage in the ads you’re running
- Test your website with free test tools. If your page opens above 3 sec, don’t go to ads at all.
- Check how your website looks on mobile devices.
- Direct to a landing page that is compatible with ad text and descriptions. That doesn’t mean “using the keywords you use and target in ad text on the landing page.” Keep your landing page private depending on your ad. Don’t include any other information. Make sure it’s fast-on. This increases your landing page quality score, you’ll get more efficiency by paying less than your competitors.
- If you have a form, create a thank-you page for conversion tracking.