Download ing file ISO:
Create a bootable Windows Server 2019 USB Flash drive
Create a bootable USB Flash drive with Rufus :
- The Flash Driver must have arrived automatically in the Device section. If necessary, we can select the correct flash drive here with the down arrow sign.
- We select the ISO file with the select button.
- Under the Image Option tab, we are greeted by two options. We will proceed by selecting Standard Windows Installation. With Windows To Go option, you should also know that you have a chance to create a portable operating system with you running on the USB Flash Drive.
- We click the Start button without making changes to other settings.
- The incoming warning screen tells us that all information on the USB Flash Drive will be deleted. We start creating a Bootable WUSB Flash drive by clicking the OK button.
- After the process is complete, we close the Rufus program with the close button. We’re safely removing the USB Flash drive from the computer. And now we have a Bootable USB Flash drive.
Create a bootable USB Flash drive with diskpart:
- we display all disks with the list disk command. Based on the results, we find the USB flash drive disc number.
- We select the USB flash drive with select disk command. Since our USB Flash Drive is number 3, we use the number 3.
- we clean the USB flash drive with the clean command.
- Create part pri command with usb flash drive we create a new primary partition.
- We select the section that we create with the select part 1 command.
- Format fs=fat32 quick command format the partition.
- We are active in this section with the active command.
- We are exiting Diskpart with the exit command.
Windows Server 2019 Setup
2. In the first window, we set our preferences for language, time and keyboard. We’re moving forward by clicking the Next button.
3. We are moving forward by clicking the Install Now button in the incoming window.
4. If activated is on the Windows screen, you can enter license information or choose to enter later. We’re going to the next window by clicking on a product key here I don’t have.
5. We click the next button by confirming the license terms in the incoming window i Accept The License Terms.
The biggest difference between Windows Server 2019 Standard and Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is virtualization. With a Windows Server 2019 Datacenter license, you can create only 2 virtual machines with the Windows Server 2019 Standard license. Of course, by obtaining additional licenses, the number of virtual machines on Windows Server 2019 Standard can be increased, but Windows Server 2019 Datacenter provides a huge cost advantage for the license.
We will now resume the Windows Server 2019 setup process from where we left off. If we were installing on an existing operating system, we would prefer upgrade. We click Custom because we have performed a new Windows Server 2019 installation process.
7. We see our disk information on the screen where we determine where to install Windows Server 2019. Disk partitioning can be performed with the New button. However, we do not choose to partition for the disk here, and we start the Windows Server 2019 Setup process directly with the next button.
9. After the settings are applied, we look forward to the completion of the setup process by entering our password again. And we have now completed the Windows Server 2019 Installation process. Welcomes us to the Windows Server 2019 desktop.
10. If your computer is connected to a network, this warning screen will appear. We click Yes to communicate with other computers and devices on the network.